FALL 2023 ADULT TENNIS SCHEDULE
SEPTEMBER 18TH – DECEMBER 15TH
ADVANCED, INTERMEDIATE, BEGINNER AND CARDIO TENNIS
1/HR – $20 1.5/HR – $30
These classes are for players who play 3.5/ B2 level tennis or higher.
Players must be able to:
Sustain a 15-ball rally
Use top spin and slice
Control and direct the ball
Monday: 7:30 – 8:30 P.M.
Tuesday: 6:30 – 8:30 P.M.
Wednesday: 7:30 – 8:30 P.M.
Thursday: 6:30 – 8:30 P.M.
These classes are for beginning/advanced beginner level players who are looking to learn and improve, or have little or no match play experience.
Monday: 7:00 – 8:30 P.M.
Wednesday: 7:00 – 8:30 P.M.
Friday: 7:00 – 8:30 P.M.
With Coach Jose Dugo
Live ball doubles play in a fast-paced environment for maximum repetitions and constant play. Players must have some experience and around a 3.0+ or higher level.
Sunday: 11:00 A.M. – 12:30 P.M..
- If you are not sure what level/class you should be in, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up online at www.agapetennisacademy.com to guarantee spot
- Online registration closes two hours prior to start of class
- Classes must have a minimum of 3 students by close of registration or individual class will be cancelled and an account credit will be issued
- Payment is required at time of registration
- Credits will only be issued for weather-related cancellations
- Call or email the pro shop to apply your account credit for another class. Credits cannot be applied online.
- Pro Shop will email weather-related cancellations and updates on adult program classes, so please make sure that the address on your account is current
- If you cancel more than 24 hours in advance, you will receive an account credit, not a refund
- Call the pro shop to apply your account credit for another class
- Cancellations within 24 hours will not result in account credit issued, unless your spot is able to be filled by the waitlist
- If you need to cancel a court reservation or class, you MUST call or email the appropriate pro shop. Cancellations cannot be made online